Hear this, increasing seniors! Summer will fly by, and the day that is first of is going to be here before you understand it! I’ve listed my top 10 recommendations for you to definitely do over these next months that are few. Here we get!
1. Write a draft of the individual statement. I understand, I understand. This is overwhelming. But once you have that first draft finished, it will (mostly) be smooth cruising from here. You will offer yourself with lots of time to edit.
2. Brainstorm letter of recommendation writers. Who likes you? Who knows you well? Who thinks you certainly are a solid student? Make a list.
3. Ask recommendation writers. You are able to repeat this toward the end of summer. Let them have plenty of time to create these letters of suggestion. Make certain they’re conscious of your deadlines and talk about exactly what you would like them to deal with. You may even consider going for a content of your application.
4. Create a directory of universities you’re interested in and why. For most schools you’ll need to accomplish a writing component that is school-specific. For CommonApp schools it will be found within the health supplement. Distinguishing precisely why that college interests you will definitely help with writing these essays that are supplemental the fall.
5. Check out at application checklists regarding the schools on your list. Do any of these have actually supplemental materials? Do you will ha Continue reading